Tata, November!



Assalamualaikum.

So after 11, 12 days mcm tu with no post on this blog, I guess I should write something, no? Curse this laziness, haih.

So a quick update of my life: No work. I don’t receive any call dah after that. Hmm. Laikseriyesli, Idk what to do with this remaining holiday. I might spend a week or two at kampung, but it wouldn’t be the same without Nyai. And I’d feel awkward and empty. No less than what I’m currently feeling now. And I have studied like the first chapter of Biology, the subject that I’d take next semester. God knows how I freaking hate that subject.

Ahaa, speaking of college! College is quite fun, Alhamdulillah. You can’t imagine how thankful I am to Allah for the fast track offer. That’d be among the best thing happened in my life. Bayangkan la kan, cuti seminggu je pun dah tak reti nak pegang pen, kalau lepas SPM cuti lebih 2 bulan, what’ll happen to my brain? So a rest for month after SPM is pretty good. Ahamdulillah.

And my class in INTEC is super awesome! My classmates, or Bebijels (read: baby girls), wow super duper awesome! Oh yeah, 20++ girls, drama is everywhere. Ada la gaduh sekali, dua kali, okay banyak kali, but I guess I have learnt pretty good lessons from those fights. Ihikk gangster kau.

3 semesters already! Can you believe it? Next year is ACTP! The first year of degree! Alhamdulillah, CGPA for the year is 3.52, GPA for this fall semester is 3.67. Seriously, I was pretty shocked myself. I don’t expect it’d be that good. Yo la takde la empat rata, tapi aku target mcm below 3.5. This sem aku banyak main-main, serabut pasal lelaki la (yeah, that crush thingy lagi hai perempuan rupanya aku ni) dan banyak lagi distractions. Ni ujian ni. Allah nak uji iman ni. Ya Allah, jangan buat aku lupa Kau.

Sem ni juga, aku belajar erti perpisahan. Ford went overseas, Mr. Afiq quit and established his own tuition center. Erti persahabatan. #anakanaksastro and Bebijels. Sem ni jadi cikgu Account, poyo tak? Ngeh ngeh. Alhamdulillah, dapat share ilmu masa SPM dulu. Apa aku ada, tu yang aku bagi. Tak banyak, sikit pun jadi la. Alhamdulillah, Allah izinkan untuk kongsi dengan orang lain. Senyum.

So that’s pretty much the whole academic year. Eh ke the whole Fall sem? Ontah la. I’ll update this blog more often in December. This November dah wasted dengan memikior pasal kerja je, haish. Puas hati, readers? (Kalau ada, huu.)

Gambar Form Four kau. Nak jugak ada gambar.
 Peace out! Assalamualaikum.

p/s: Haziq got 3A2B for his UPSR. And he’s going for the final tryout untuk masuk Sekolah Sukan Negeri Johor in Hockey. Wish him luck! Please and thanks :)

Comments

  1. arti perpisahan... dan tahun depan aku takkan lagi ada dalam kelas orlando......


    tapi kau jangan sedih. sebab aku syak dia akan tukar nama kelas. kita masih akan bersama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

say nice things :)