Iloveyou, ladies!

There's nothing much I could say, I'm speechless. Thanks, mom for raising me up, teaching me how to read (I can read at the age of 3, hikk :D), being there whenever I'm down, making up my day with your cookings, putting up a smile on my face when I'm crying, praying to Allah for every undertakings I've been through, staying up late at night to make sure I can sleep tight when I'm all sick and bedridden, lending me your ears, well, I'm talkative, hehe, reminding me how far can I actually go to reach my dreams, giving me brilliant advices which I haven't follow them all yet kih kih and absolutely, for being the best mom ever! You're...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



And you, my longest, bestest, superb-est bestfriend in the whole wide world. Thanks for always being here, right close to my heart whenever I need you, somehow and somewhen. No one can ever replace you, not even my future husband which I haven't find yet let's just wait and see whether he can or not, hehe. Who else can be my clown when I'm down? Who else can beat your score in gaming and fooling me around? Who else can be the psychic chick at the right time I need your thoughts? It's just you!


Happy 48th and 16th birthday(s) (respectively, ofc), my lovely ladies! I won't be here, never, if you're not here giving me all your supports and loves. I love you guys so much I can't even explain it with words! I love you, Salnah Hashim and Nur Nabihah Ab. Hamid!

XOXO,
A daughter and a best friend.

p/s: I know, English saya mmg mcm haram. At least, it's an effort, right?

Comments